This design utilizes two hydraulic jacks and provides maximum structural stability. The jacks, located on each side of the car, are either single-stage or telescopic. The appropriate jack type is determined by the amount of travel and the project conditions. The single-stage jacks are popular for two-stop arrangements, while telescopic jacks are generally used for three- and four-stop projects.
- No jack hole is required. This eliminates the cost of drilling and the risk of oil contamination.
- Accommodates front and rear openings in any configuration.
- Available for both low and high capacity cars.
- Usually requires more overhead than an In-Ground project. The greater the travel, the greater the overhead must be.
- Requires a wider hoistway for the jacks.
- The material cost is typically higher than that of an In-Ground package.
Passenger Twin Jack Holeless 1 & 2 stage
Passenger Twin Jack Holeless 3 stage
Freight Twin Jack Holeless 1 & 2 stage
Freight Twin Jack Holeless 3 stage